Stock Market Notes –StockBrokers, Derivatives, Arbitragers, ETF StockBrokers Stock brokers are the authorized dealers through which anyone can buy/sell shares. To become stock brokers you have to get the license from NSE/BSE exchange. The most famous are Karvy, IIFL, Angel, Motilal Read More
Courses & Fee
Stock Market Courses:
Derivative Markets (Rs. 5000/-)
Technical Analysis (Rs. 10,000/-)
Advanced Technical Analysis includes Price Trade Action
Fundamental Analysis (Rs. 5000/-)
Advance VBA & Macros
Capital Market + All Derivative Markets + Technical Analysis + Fundamental Analysis Fee: 15,000/- only
Duration: 30 days ( 90 Hours)
60 hours Practical Training
30 Hours Classroom Training
Live Practicals from Basic to Advance Level.
One to One Training.
Dissatisfied about our Training? you can get your money back if you are unhappy about our training within 7 days. We believe in Quality Training, to help your Financial goals.
1) Choose your convenience Timings – Regular 8 AM to 9 PM, Weekend Batches, Online Training
2) Be expert in Investing/Speculation in different Investing vehicles like Stocks, F&O and Mutual Funds
3) Able to Understand Saving/ Investing/Speculation, risk reward ration, Trade setups, control of Outcomes.
4) Practice on Live Market.
5) Paper Trading until you are expert in Trading.
6) 100% Money back, If not satisfy with our Training.
Average of 4.7 on a total of 1989 Ratings